Job Description – Account Executive
Location: Chicago, IL
Six Figure Sales Opportunity that requires NO COLD CALLING!
Responsible for servicing the needs of current and future customer base of Payroll Service Bureau. To service needs of the customer base of this HCM Firm requires proficiency with Payroll and Human Resources programs, acquired through internal training program.
AE will have the ability and responsibly to upsell clients products and services that the AE feels the client can use and take advantage of. AE will be commissioned 33% of any new sales to existing and new clients. NO COLD CALLING will be required for this position and there will be no quota requirements, however, this can increase personal revenue by as much as $ 65,000 plus the base salary amount.
Direct Experience in the Payroll Service or PEO industry required.
CPP or FPC a Plus
Consultative Sales Experience a plus
Responsibilities: Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned as the business structure of the company evolves.
Main Goal – Provide superior products, services and support to all customers and prospects.
· Responsible for retention of portfolio of assigned clients
· Responsible for maintaining a weekly average of 4 appointments with clients. 33.33 % of the meetings should be conducted in person.
· Responsible for introducing new software platform
· Responsible for implementation of new business activity.
· Assist in training and orientation of clients and associates to products
· Responsible for introducing current software applications and procedures, i.e., Report Writer, Human Resource Module, Time off accrual, general ledger to current clients
· Directly responsible for the coordination of conversion schedule of phone/FAX payrolls to WEB, remote client interface or other automated procedures. Will be responsible to assist in the migration to Cloud and CloudHCM products.
· Available for direct involvement with trade show activity, chambers of commerce, BNI and such type of networking groups and other public forums.
Position Requirements: Bachelors Degree two years of customer service experience**. Experience with payroll or human resource disciplines highly desirable. Proficiency with Windows , Microsoft Office Suite and Bureausync CRM Database Management software required. Professional certification by the American Payroll Association (FPC or CPP) a definite plus.
Base salary range is $ 70 to $ 90k; depending on experience. Total comp can exceed $ 100,000.