You will be responsible for expanding new business in professional, clerical and light-industrial job categories by performing business to business sales. You will need stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen. You will cultivate and maintain relationships with key industry contacts in your markets. You will be consistently generating and aggressively following-up on all sales leads in order to produce new business. Analyze prospective clients’ needs and customizing an ideal strategic solution will be our stepping stone to helping new and existing clients succeed.
Compensation: $45 – $55k (flex) + up to 3% of sales (not GM or GP) and opportunity to work into Selling Branch Manager
• Develop and implement an effective growth strategy to increase sales and maximize profits; new Market – build out new market that already services a large national account.
• Develop new business and increase revenue of existing accounts through personal outside sales activities in conjunction with the oversight of others in business development roles
• Generate RFPs for new client proposals. Negotiate rates and enter into agreements with clients to provide business services.
• Set sales appointments with key decision makers at prospective client companies
• Establish rapport and develop long-term business relationships with clients over the course of an extended sales cycle and account management
• Conduct and attend local marketing events to generate additional leads and referrals
• Support creation and implementation of strategic marketing and communications plans, driving consumer engagement and awareness of the company brand
• Help our business through developing and sharing best practices and customer relationships
• Continue to grow revenues and help support the organization’s goals
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
• Minimum of 3 years of B2B sales experience
• Bachelor’s degree preferred but not necessary;
• Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively with little or no supervision
• Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships, particularly with business owners, presidents and CEO’s
• Experience in managing a complete sales cycle from cold calling to closing business and future account management
• A proven history of meeting/exceeding sales quota and objectives
• Motivated personality – we’re looking for the kind of person who never settles for second best
For more information, or to inquire about conducting a search for a key member of your Staffing team, please contact Michelle Anton, Senior Executive Recruiter at 877.851.0550 x224 or firstname.lastname@example.org.