- Reports to EVP
- In charge of all aspects of sales, marketing, profitability and overall operation of Westborough branch office, including temporary staffing and direct hire placement.
- Recruitment, training, management and motivation of Division staff.
- Responsible for setting branch office goals and forecasting revenue and expenditures for annual budget.
- Responsible for management and development of new business programs and applicant recruiting programs.
- Develop profitable new business relationships within the Metro-West business community.
- Expansion of existing business relationships whenever possible.
- Development of advertising campaigns including responsibility for working with marketing coordinator to ensure proper write up and placement of weekly ads for candidates with appropriate jobsites including LinkedIn and other internet recruiting sites, as well as other venues as are deemed appropriate and with management approval.
- Maintenance of company policies, procedures and standards as established by the corporate office.
- Responsible for monthly and weekly metrics reports to the corporate office.
- In charge of office management and facility and equipment maintenance in coordination with the corporate office.
- Responsible for maintaining branch office expenditures within budget guidelines.
- Monitoring of collections and client status on the aging receivables reports if corporate office requires.
- Attendance and participation in quarterly management meeting at corporate office.
- Additional responsibilities as may be requested or deemed appropriate.
Ideal candidate will have a strong sales and staffing background with the ability to create new business opportunities and expand current relationships in addition to operational management experience. Heavy focus on sales and business development.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
For more details contact Michelle Anton 877-851-0550 x224 or firstname.lastname@example.org