Implementation Manager: Albany, NY
We’re seeking an Implementation Manager in Albany, NY with Payroll Service Bureau and/or PEO Operations experience. The ideal candidate would have been in a management capacity and is someone who can help with escalated client issues. Must be able to go out and meet with clients and be the “face” of the company. Must have management and implementation experience.
Job Overview: Responsible for servicing the needs of current and future customer base of Payroll Services. The service needs of the customer base of Payroll Services require proficiency with Payroll and Human Resources programs, acquired through internal training program. The introduction and presentation of our Payroll services and products to the business community is also a requirement.
- Responsible for retention of portfolio of assigned clients
- Maintain weekly average of client meetings and prospective clients (some in-person)
- Responsible for introducing payroll technology and business activity
- Assist in training and orientation of clients and associates to products
- Responsible for introducing current software applications and procedures
- Directly responsible for the coordination of conversion schedule of phone/FAX payrolls to WEB, remote client interface or other automated procedures
- Available for networking groups and public forums
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two years customer service experience
- Experience with payroll/human resource disciplines highly desirable
- Proficiency with Windows, Microsoft Office Suite and database management software required
- Professional certification by American Payroll Association (FPC or CPP) a definite plus
Salary: Ranges from 65k to 100k depending on experience.
For more information on ResourceDirect’s PEO search services and market expertise, please contact Dan Schaub, PEO Recruiter 877.851.0550 x223 or email@example.com