Boston (Newbury area)
Currently looking for a Managing Director to fill an opening with a staffing company located in the Newbury, Boston, MA area. Interested candidates should have at least 5+ years of experience with experience managing the finance and administration of an staffing organization.
Responsibilities of the Managing Director
- Manage a team of 3 persons
- Hire, train, develop and manage new employees
- Oversee and spearhead the A&F Division and open a Scientific staffing division
- Implement the infrastructure and systems needed to support strategic objectives.
- Responsible for the oversight of administrative and financial systems including finance, accounting, information technology, human resources, communications, development and physical infrastructure.
Requirements of the Managing Director
- At least 5+ years of experience, with experience managing the finance and administration of an staffing organization
- Experience leading planning efforts and running operationally effective staffing organizations that have multiple functional areas.
- Must harness technology solutions in order to more quickly and efficiently communicate resources needed for key activities and performance against plans.
- Demonstrated experience in financial management and accounting
- Experience with audit, legal compliance, and budget development
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred
Compensation for the Managing Director
The starting annual salary for this position ranges from $80,000 – $100,000.
For more details contact Michelle Anton 877-851-0550 x224 or firstname.lastname@example.org