- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing a daily work schedule to call on existing or potential clients.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the trade factor of the potential clients.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as weekly call or email reports, weekly work plans and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current information such as what staffing companies are in the area and who are they servicing.
- Submits orders to the Office Manager to include information on potential clients
- Contact management to put together contracts for potential clients.
- Assist Office Manager with recruiting events.
- Assist in the training of new additional sales staff.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating the problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; recommendations to management (On-Site or Office Manager).
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in profession societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales, Professional
Up to $60k plus bonus
Remote position that does not report to the office daily. The office is located in Maywood, CA.
For more details contact Michelle Anton 877-851-0550 x224 or firstname.lastname@example.org