The Human Resources Staffing Consultant is an experienced recruiter responsible for working with HR and TA candidates through all phases of the recruiting life cycle. The day-to-day role of the Consultant is to act independently, exercise independent judgment and discretion with skilled candidates, effectively source, interview and match candidates to current and future job requirements. This role requires the ability to create employment partnerships with candidates in order to effectively manage their career search. The Consultant is also responsible for business development, building productive relationships with client companies, and working with a team of other consultants to find the right fit.
- Source prospective candidates utilizing internet research, social media, referral networking, direct recruiting, resume databases, job postings and other advertising.
- Prequalify candidates through phone screens and assess potential for placement.
- Conduct in-person interviews with candidates to review their background, experience, skills and qualifications for current and future openings.
- Prepare candidates for interviews providing general interview tips and detailed client information.
- Debrief with candidates and provide post-interview feedback to clients.
- Perform detailed reference checks on all candidates. Administer background checks when needed.
- Represent our company at job fairs and recruiting events.
- Utilize proprietary database to enter, maintain and update candidate information.
- Research and identify potential client companies.
- Attend networking meetings and industry events to expand contacts.
- Introduce yourself, our company and our services to prospects on the phone and via email.
- Deliver effective pitch presentations to clients and prospects in person.
- Promote value of our service as well as benefits and competitive advantages of our firm.
- Visit client companies to learn more about work environment and culture fit.
- Develop relationships with all hiring managers at client companies.
- Discuss job requirements for job openings and target candidates.
- Negotiate fee structure, terms and conditions for search engagements.
- Work with a team of consultants to identify the best available candidates for open searches.
- Market candidates internally to colleagues and submit resumes to hiring managers at clients.
- Screen resumes presented to you for openings with your client companies.
- Facilitate interview processes with clients and candidates.
- Discuss specifics of job offers with client contacts and present terms to candidates.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years’ experience recruiting Human Resource and Talent Acquisition professionals
- Self-motivation demonstrated by work experience in college and post-graduation.
- Ability to work equally well independently and as part of team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to listen as well as you speak.
- Effective time management skills that allow you to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Interest or experience in a fast-paced, client-driven, very competitive environment.
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to make decisions quickly and effectively.
- Proven ability to handle constructive criticism and coaching resulting in immediate improvements.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 /year
For more details contact Michelle Anton 877-851-0550 x224 or email@example.com